What a sad site this is.

Forums Club Organisation What a sad site this is.

Author Posts
August 3, 2017 at 7:53 pm #3859

RichardMansfield
Participant

Hi all.
I very rarely visit the site because it is old sad and out of date. I can put anything on here because I know it will not be read. Has any one on the committee got a pulse and do they ever log on to the site? It is an embarrassment .One only needs to look at how old the viewings are. zzzzzzzz So sad.

August 4, 2017 at 6:08 pm #3860
Dan W
Dan W
Participant

Hi Richard,

I think the best way to get a forum moving is to start some healthy debate. I therefore would like to give my view of some changed that should be made to the club.

1) Membership of Jet Ski owners should be encouraged and should get priority when launching on the ramp.
2) Anyone over the age of 60 should not be allowed to sail and have their own area at the bar away from the water – I suggest the cadet room. This could be padded and wipe clean.
3) Women should be banned from racing anything other than in toppers, picos or doing the runners on a BOD. If they do sail, they must wear a Bhurka.
4) The club should adopt fleets to encourage bigger fleet turnout. The classes to be sailed at Brightlingsea should be Merlin Rockets, Solo’s, RS 700’s and Heron’s. BOD’s must only be allowed to race two weeks before and two weeks after Pyefleet week (hang on!!). Cats and fireballs should be banned.
5) No LGBT community allowed (Except hot lesbians)
6) Underaged drinking should not be illegal, in fact it should be encouraged and not WKD blue either – Vodka!

If no one responds I will assume that everyone is in agreement.

Cheers

Dan

PS- Written with tongue firmly in cheek.
PPS – except banning Fireballs

August 4, 2017 at 8:39 pm #3861

RichardMansfield
Participant

Hi Dan, well done someone does read the forum after all, I did have doubts. I was being agent provocateur to get some sort of response about the old photos and the lack of use regarding the forum and the site in general. You have expanded very well on the theme. However I strongly disagree with you comments on the over 60’s of which I am one, we are all heading that way would you change your mind when you get there which you will, fact of life.
Keep moving forward.
Richard.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.