Use of Club Boats
- Procedures For Use Of Club Boats
- 1.Club members must request the use of the club boats by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Use of the boats is at the discretion of the Club Committee and will also be subject to fitting in with existing Club Activities.
- 2.On the day of your sail, members must sign on and off the water. The signing in book can be found in the race box. In addition notify other members and sailors of your intentions.
- 3.Take a phone with you if you can as a safety measure.
- 4.Personal buoyancy aids and suitable clothing should be worn at all times.
- 5.Notify a friend that you are going out and when you will be back. Phone them when you are back in.
- 6.Unless you are racing please stay within sight of the clubhouse. This is an area between Inner Fishery (Downriver) and No 12 (Upriver).
- 7.Sailing time of club boats is restricted to times when the club patrol boats are on the water.
- 8.The use of boats is restricted to winds of Force Four and under and is at the discretion of the club committee or race officer of the day. Please consult with experienced members.
- 9.After sailing sign off and notify your friend that you are in.
Please treat the boats as if they were your own. They are a valuable resource to the club and should be well cared for.
Please note the Instructions for the care of boats which are on board and clearly visible.
We hope you have an enjoyable sail and comeback for more.
Last updated 10:48 on 10 March 2021