BSC AGM 2022 Monday 18 April - Final Agenda
Published 00:00 on 1 Apr 2022
The Annual General Meeting of Brightlingsea Sailing Club will take place on Easter Monday 18 April 2022 at 11:00 in the clubhouse. All members are invited and encouraged to attend the meeting. Everyone is reminded to bring warm layers as we may have the doors and windows open to ensure good ventilation and the seating will be well spaced to minimise the Covid risk.
The Commodore and Officers will have a number of interesting updates for you so PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ATTEND.
The Commodore's Reception Buffet will take place after the meeting and all members are invited.
BSC ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2022
The Annual General Meeting will be held
in the Clubhouse, Brightlingsea on Monday 18 April at 11:00
The Meeting will be followed by the Commodore's Reception
2. To confirm the Minutes of the AGM held online on 28 March 2021 (see below)
3. To receive the Sailing Report (see below)
4. To receive the House Report (see below)
5. To receive the Honorary Treasurer's Report
6. Approval of the 2021 Accounts
7. Presentation by the Commodore
8. Change of Club Rules - no changes proposed
9. Any Motion of which notice has been received - no motions received
10. Election of the Flag Officers and General Committee
Officers - Part A
Commodore - Alice Davies
Vice Commodore Sailing - Mark Smith
Vice Commodore House - Fiona Brown
Honorary Treasurer - Philip Rust
Honorary General Secretary - Rose Winship
Officers Part B
Honorary Subscriptions Secretary - Katherine Ashworth
Honorary Sailing Secretary - Gordon Deuce
Joint Honorary Cadet Captains - Craig Bond and Juliette Heppell
11. Appointment of Accounts Examiners
12. Any other business
Honorary General Secretary
Please note: Copies of the 2021 Accounts will be available at the AGM.
Last updated 14:13 on 3 November 2022