BSC Online AGM 28 March 2021
Published 10:21 on 28 Jan 2021
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic the 2021 BSC AGM will be held as an online meeting. It will be run as a webinar, allowing people to participate live online. For those who are not able to attend it will be possible to submit online votes in advance and postal voting will be available to those who do not have internet access.
The 2021 BSC AGM will take place on Sunday 28 March starting at 10.30am prompt. This message and the accompanying Agenda are formal notification of that Online AGM (note - printed papers and postal voting forms will be sent to members for whom we do not have an email).
The timetable for the 2021 BSC AGM will be as follows:
- Publication of initial agenda - with this notification.
- Closing date for nominations, proposals and submissions - Sunday 28 February 2022.
- Publication of final agenda including details of nominations, proposals and submissions received, plus information on how to join the meeting and participate in online or postal voting - Sunday 14 March 2021
- Closing date for submission of online and postal votes - Thursday 25 March 2021
As per the club rules we will require a quorum of 50 members to participate in the online meeting or submit their votes in advance of the meeting to validate the AGM. The number of advanced votes submitted plus the number of full members attending in person will be taken as the method for calculating the quorum. If a member votes online or by post but subsequently attends the meeting their advance votes will not be validated and only the votes they place at the AGM will count.
BSC President Fiona Brown will act as returning officer for online and postal votes with the votes being checked and ratified by BSC Trustee Alan Hicks prior to their presentation at the AGM.
If you have any questions regarding the above please don't hesitate to contact Fiona on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your ongoing support of the club at this most difficult time and for your participation in this Online AGM.
BRIGHTLINGSEA SAILING CLUB
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2021
Sunday 28 March at 10.30am - Online
2. To confirm the Report of the 2020 Online AGM concluded on 8 May 2020
3. To receive the Sailing Report
4. To receive the House & Entertainment Report
5. To receive the Honorary Treasurer's Report
6. Approval of the Accounts for the year January to December 2020
7. To receive the Commodore's Report
8. Changes to Club Rules
9. Any Motion of which notice has been received
10. Election of Officers and General Committee Members
11. Appointment of Accounts Examiners
12. Any other business
Closing date for nominations, proposals and submissions Sunday 28 February 2021
Publication of final agenda including details of nominations, proposals and submissions received, including information on how to join the meeting and participate in online or postal voting Sunday 14 March 2021
Closing date for submission of online and postal votes Thursday 25 March 2021
Last updated 10:21 on 28 January 2021